Monday, May 25, 2009
BUSY!
I'm very behind in my blogging for multiple reasons. For starters, I started a new job two weeks ago. I'm working the front desk at a music school for about 10 hours a week. I greet students and their families, schedule music lessons, and generally assist students, teachers, and families as needed. I love having a role other than mom for a few hours a week, but am still trying to juggle how it affects the rest of my family- mainly Jake as he has had to take on added responsibility in my absence from the home. I'm also still babysitting quite a bit. I enjoy having the extra kids in my home, and playmates for my children, and of course a little extra spending money is nice too. And third, I'm behind in my blogging because we've been out having too much family fun lately! I'll try to update you with several posts tonight (in between loads of laundry from our weekend camping trip.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment