We went to the Y today for their preschool Halloween Party and the kids had a great time! I wasn't sure if it was a costume party or not, so I compromised and let Drew wear his new Spiderman jumpsuit. It turned out it was a costume party, but it would have been way too hot for them to wear their big fuzzy outfits! The kids had a great time in the gym playing mini-golf, tossing bean bags, running through a maze of mats and of course, collecting candy- just what we need around here!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Mini Boo!
We went to the Y today for their preschool Halloween Party and the kids had a great time! I wasn't sure if it was a costume party or not, so I compromised and let Drew wear his new Spiderman jumpsuit. It turned out it was a costume party, but it would have been way too hot for them to wear their big fuzzy outfits! The kids had a great time in the gym playing mini-golf, tossing bean bags, running through a maze of mats and of course, collecting candy- just what we need around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment