Jake and his dad (and the helpers) started assembly in the garage.
Then we lifted the completed pieces over the fence and into the backyard where it began to take shape fast!
The kids are loving the completed structure!
It fit just perfectly in it's place- we only had to remove a few inches of sod.
Well, it took me two years, but we finally got our swing set! It seemed so expensive, so I was determined to only buy it if I could "raise the money" by collecting the kids birthday money and proceeds from my occasional babysitting jobs and sale of some of the kids' outgrown toys. It was worth the wait, and I'm looking forward to many fun playdates this summer! (I should go take a picture... Audrey is out there right now... in the rain... in her raincoat... and holding her umbrella... She is one happy girl!)
1 comment:
I have a feeling that "club house" is going get a lot of use.
Post a Comment