Audrey and I ran out at the first sign on snow today!
My Christmas present from Drew: A Snowman Kit!
All bundled up and ready to build a snowman.
Frosty! Audrey and I made him all by ourselves. It took me several tries to get the belly up there but I finally succeeded.
We were quite surprised by the snow today! Jake had just left to take Drew to a birthday party in Hillsboro and I was just about to put Audrey down for a nap when she informed me of the snow outside. She immediately wanted to put on her snow boots and go outside, so I obliged thinking this could be the only snow we see all winter. We came in after a short bit and had cocoa but it wasn't long before she was asking to go out again and build a snowman. We headed out for some more fun and were hoping Drew and Daddy would make it home to join in the fun but we eventually gave up and came inside. Three hours later, Drew and Jake made it home. Poor Drew missed all the fun- hopefully there will be a next time this winter!
Amanda Sue, That snow angel picture of Audrey is FABULOUS! What a great capture of pure child-like love of the snow! We were so sad that we didn't get to play in any of it since we were stuck out at my parents' house and all of the warm, snow clothes were stuck at our house. I'm with you...I hope it snows again this winter!
2 comments:
Amanda Sue, That snow angel picture of Audrey is FABULOUS! What a great capture of pure child-like love of the snow! We were so sad that we didn't get to play in any of it since we were stuck out at my parents' house and all of the warm, snow clothes were stuck at our house. I'm with you...I hope it snows again this winter!
Great snow pictures. What a fun surprise for the kids.
Post a Comment